Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Rugby tournament 7's

On 6th and 7th of february, iwent to merlimau for a 7's rugby tournament which consists of 16 teams. In that tournament, kyser(kolej yayasan saad ex resident) also joined the tournament. So, it was a ncie feeling to meet my old friends juniors and seniors.
We departed from Utem main campus at 7.30am. The morning was great and the sun shines beautifully. It has been a long time i'm not playing tackling rugby. Then, i had simple breakfast of bread. Utem has two teams A and B and i'm in the B team. The players are quite good but not good enough to become champion. We managed to defeat two teams which are Kolej Pro Mara and ALAM A with quite a lot of tries. As a result, we passed the group stage and proceed to cup plate playoff. But unfortunateley, my team Utem B defeated by Poli Merlimau A and UiTM Lendu with hoho quite lots of tries. Anway, passing the group stage was kinda great achievement for a B team. Well, I contributed some hits and sacrifices for the team which result on injuries and wounds. The very unfortunate part of the games, is my knee was ruptured due to high spirited play by me. Hearing the sound of crack in my knee was scary. But not as hurt as the first time i got my knee injured. So, my knee swells and together with the pain. Luckily it was the last game for my team. Anyway, representing Utem for rugby is kinda a pride for me and i enjoyed the games.

No comments:

Post a Comment