Friday, January 22, 2010

Offer to be tuition teacher

I applied for a job as tuition teacher at Bistari teaching PMR student. The manager say yes to my application and yiihii.. i dont want to apply for ptptn as it is loan and high responsibility. So i produce my own scholarship for myself which maybe enough to support my food demands huhu... and other demands as well. I can also lessen the burden of my parents to support me. My parents can support me but i feel kinda guilty to use 100% of their money. I love my umie and papa. I will be working only on friday, saturday and sunday. So no clashes with the class. Insyallah i can divide my time well without abiding my studies. It would be fun insyallah. I am not brave enough to teach upper forms as it requires more knowledge and thinking.. huhu.. which i am not confident. As conclusion, i hope for a better life.

2 comments:

  1. omg jealousnya dengan orang yg ada part time niiii.eh work hard and later belanja me:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. woa. teching pmr students siot. for wat subj? can label u as tutor now la then. haha

    ReplyDelete