Friday, January 22, 2010

UTeM Kroons

On January 21st, my first friendly match representing utem. I came late due to class ended at 5.30... the friendly match was against MFA malaysia flying academy... not really a tough opponent. Utem could beat easily by many tries to zero. In my opinion, the way utem played was not satisfying. Not solid enough to be the best. One factor is the hesitation and bla bla. I hope one day utem rugby team can change. Not to say i'm gud but from my experience as rugby players for 4 years, i have seen many matches. Incredible teams. And i had been coached by good coaches. So, in my opinion, utems performance still below par. In that game, i managed to get some balls and some hits to the opponents. Contribute something for the team. Anyway, i hope one day i can put my feet into the first team. Insyaallah.

No comments:

Post a Comment