Saturday, January 29, 2011

My Home Tuition Experience

Home tuition is defined as the teacher comes to the student's home. When I look at my expenses, quite a lot i say. So i decided to increase income by doing tuition. My first customer called me. The student from Ujong Pasir. I was delighted to have my first student. Then, a call from Duyung. A call from Masjid Tanah. A call from Ayer Molek. Truely rezki from Allah s.w.t i charge every students RM150 for 8 sessions average. So I teach them. I also have a 26 year old student who wanted me to teach him English. He wanted to improve his English. Then, a call from a tuition centre named Info Dinamik. A chinese employer. Then, a call from Era Lestari tuition centre a Malay employer. All rezeki from Allah. I also taught students from SMK Ehya Al-Karim for night classes. The experience? I learn people. I learn behaviours. So insyaallah there will be more.

2 comments: