Thursday, August 6, 2009

Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka


Here I am the university i am in. People said it is the first technical university in Malaysia. The environment is good, new building, new people, new new.. I just had a feeling this university has the potential to become the best. I was in an orchestra meeting in the uni and the instructor Hamidi said, we dun have the faculty of music but we have win the interuni orchestra competition two years. two times in a row. and we hope to make a hat trick. I ask the instructor to play drum but then maybe the position is very much filled by sumone so has to play the instrument i used to play when i was form 3 which is the trumpet. Still have a bit of touch playing the trumpet. My lips are suffering when playing trumpet. huh.. tiring. But maybe i will get used to it. Then there i tried to join the rugby but well my knee is not allowing me to play. Need to wait for another 6 months then i can play. I dun know wut happen to my knee. But later, i will do an mri and we'll see whats inside. The orthopaedic said probably the inner ligaments which is the cruciate ligament. So just need to be patient. Back to the UteM. The lectures there are fun. ok. professional. I use motor as my transport there. And gud to have it. Makes life easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment