Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Home Tuition Status

Its already 5 month since my first step into home tuition. I believe there is a need of understanding why academic should be comprehended widely. Students in school nowadays are locked in the room of syllabus where their mind and true potential is not released or not revealed. I believe everyone in the world has an ultimate potential in this world. Justin Bieber with the singing. Cristiano Ronaldo with the football. Albert Einstein with the maths and Stepehen Hawking with advanced applied physics.

There are already 100 students of mine. I am still in the mission of shaping the education system. Cracking the mind of students. Understanding the mechanics of his or her mind to adapt with his thinking. My home tuitions are located in Ujong Pasir, Tehel, Bachang, Klebang, Malim, Masjid Tanah, Bukit Larang Telok Mas and etc. I have a passion of i dun understand why i do it. Far in distance but i feel that better than doing nothing in the room looking at the fan and say hi to the pillow. it does not defines life.

For the mean time, no negative feedbacks from my students. They are all ok with my style of teaching. Simple, idiotic but fantastic.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Khairul,

    I want to start on the home tuition as well, I had taught for few years now and all my students have scored A for their Maths ( I teach Maths)... but I do not know how to promote my tuition services because I cannot get new students..

    I have decided to come out with a pamphlet on my home tuition and thinking of places where I can put these pamphlets... Can you share with me on the places that you have distributed your pamphlets or any other ways to get students.... Thanks, Nick (educateme_pls@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete