Saturday, December 5, 2009

The most difficult girl to be understood

Melly,
a girl that i know in fb.
first time i look her pic.
she look wonderful,
beautiful,
cute,
and she could be the 'sweetest' girl.

Then,
I asked her number,
she gave it to me,
first message sent,
then she reply and so on and so forth.

After a while,
i cant understand her,
she is stubborn like hell,
i dun know why,
i cant comprehend.

After a while,
she became more aggresive,
complicated,
i dun know why.

After a while,
she said she changed,
but she dun like to talk about her change.

She is a dictator,
she said A therefore, A it will be.

When I message her,
sometimes she reply,
sometimes she dont.

She is a perfectionist,
when i do wrong she scold me like hell,
i just relax and calm always,
she seems like to get mad.

When I ask questions,
she said i asked too many questions,
then she get mad,
and hell a lot of energy to persuade her.

I says she is complicated,
her ego is high like mountains,
she always wanna win,
and people have to follow her way,
very great dictatorship.

I cant undertand her,
I cant understand her,
i cant understand her.
The most difficult girl to understand.

Salam

No comments:

Post a Comment