Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Girl of my dream.. (tertakluk pada perubahan)

Well, since i am 19 and my frens also so we shud be open about this hoho.. so every boy has girl of their dreams.

One of the criteria is of course it is normal to say that i like beautiful girl. My ustazah said beauty is subjective. Sometimes not beautiful to others but beautiful to you. So depends. For my definition of beauty physically is cute face, white, nice curves, nice voice, medium long hair, not taller than me hoho, beautiful eyes and lips, nice ratios. I think dats all for now.

For the inner beauty, one of the criteria is kind, sweet, intelligent, joyful, not boring, happy, positive, supportive, less showing vinegar face hoho.. funny, can have a nice conversation. Thats all for now.

For how i will treat this woman is huh.. she will be like my princess. I am known as hati gadis. I mmm kinda like to be romantic. I mmm kinda gentlemen.. not dayus to harm a woman. I'll sweetly talk. Sweetly treat her. If i am rich in the future, i will optimise my time, besides my work and responsibilities, i will bring her touring around.. ape lagi ek?

For my umie, wait, i'll try my best to get success. I am optimistic. I will bring my umie to places of her dreams. Make her happy. OK umie.. i love u.

Thats all for now.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment